Rapid Release provides a superior surface finish on cast parts and allows delicate, complex parts to easily release from flexible molds. It is useful in rapid prototyping processes such as stereo lithography. Rapid Release allows multiple part releases in some applications.
- Prevents molded parts from sticking.
- Saves time by helping parts remove quickly and easily from molds.
- Reduces defects and mold damage caused by sticking.
- Releases silicone rubber parts from silicone rubber molds.
- Provides superior surface finish on cast parts.
- Allows rapid prototyping of molds from parts.
- Releases parts from prototyped molds.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as trichloroethylene or methylene chloride.