A high production paste wax mold release with excellent breakdown characteristics for fast, even coverage. A firm carnauba based mold release paste wax blended with other synthetic waxes for use in various thermo-set composite molding applications. Can be used in conjunction with PVA Release.
- High carnauba wax content polishes to high gloss without streaking
- Good heat and chemical resistance properties
- Easy application and wipe off characteristics
- Reduced wax build up and styrene accumulation
- Dry Time: 5-10 [email protected] 72°F. Varies depending on working temperature
- Specific Gravity: .80-.82 (approx. 6.75lbs./Gal)
- Wax Melting or Softening Point: 185 – 200°F (85 – 93°C)
- Color: Off-white
- As a release agent for composite molding on all FRP tooling, metal and other hard surface molds.
- Open mold hand or spray lay up
- Resin Transfer/injection (RTM) & (RIM)
- Vacuum bag and compression molding
- Polyester & epoxy resins