Rocket Release allows molded parts to be painted, plated, hotstamped, adhesive bonded, labeled, or otherwise decorated in most applications. Provides a long lasting anti-stick film for fast, easy part removal from molds and multiple part releases per application.
Improves molding efficiency in many processes including injection, vacuum form, and pour cast molding. Economical – a light coating produces best results.
The release agent in E302 meets FDA regulation 21 CFR 184.1400 as a release agent in the manufacture of food contacting materials.
- Saves time – lets parts release quickly and easily from molds.
- Allows molded parts to be painted, hotstamped, or otherwise decorated.
- Improves part appearance and reduces defects caused by sticking.
- Formulated to provide high levels of user and environmental safety.
- Contains no Class I or Class II Ozone Depleting Substances.
- Contains no chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) or hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) propellants.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents such as 1,1,1 trichloroethane or methylene chloride.
- Colorless and non-staining.