Megapour Epoxy Resin Deep Casting System is an epoxy resin system specifically designed for deep pouring and large castings. It allows for large pours with low exotherm (heat generation) and can be poured in thickness of 50mm-100mm per pour, allowing you to experience resin in a whole new way. Subsequent layers can be poured with excellent cohesion. If Megapour is poured in small volumes, or pours 10mm and below, it may take a long time to cure and/or fail to cure to its intended properties.
Recommended for: Casting of resin river tables, wood/resin art for decorative ware, electrical assembly potting and larger clear castings
Potlife & Demould: 1650gm mass @ 23*C 2+ hours/24+ hours
Hardness & Type: Shore 80-85D
– Contains anti-yellowing additives
– Displays excellent adhesion to other substrates and cohesion on multiple layers
– Good fluidity and de-airing properties
– FDA Approved and Non-Dangerous Goods for transport
– Easily tinted with a vast range of compatible colourants
– Low exotherm resulting in low shrinkage
– Convenient 2:1 ratio by Weight
– Fantastic clarity
We recommend that testing is always performed specific to your environment, needs and methods of use.