The Freeman Thermo-Stable Sheet Wax (Adhesive Back) was developed primarily for the following uses:
- To simulate metal or part thickness in construction of metal or forming dies.
- To create two part moulds requiring uniform thickness such as resin transfer moulds.
- To prevent wax deformation under exothermic heat conditions. Compatible with casting or laminating resins that experience exotherm.
The physical properties that contribute to this sheet wax’s popularity are:
- Uniform thickness accuracy of ±.002 throughout.
- Uniform length and width accuracy of ±.015.
- Temperature resistance up to 139 degrees Celsius.
- Firm surface for durability and depression resistance.
- Maximum flexibility for forming quickly and accurately to any contoured surface.
- Natural draping characteristics at room temperature and absence of memory eliminates need to warm or temper wax.
This product is sold by the sheet. Each sheet is 12″ x 24″ / 305mm x 610mm with an adhesive back.