PlatSil Gels are 1A:1B (by weight or volume) platinum silicones with a 5-6 minute working time.
Recommended for: Skins, Prosthetics, SFX, Props, Lifecasting, Tinted Parts
Potlife & Demould: Work time - 5 mins / Demould time - 1 hrs
Hardness & Type: Shore A25 +/-2 Silicone Elastomer, 15000cps
They cure in 30-60 minutes and can provide a wide range of hardness. Use PlatSil Gels as a mould rubber, for prosthetic appliances, and for life-casting.
- A range of hardness
- Add Deadener to create ultra-realistic prosthetic appliances
- Fast demould with 5-6 minute working times
- PlatSil 71R Retarder slows the cure
- PlatSil 71/73X Accelerator speeds the cure
- PlatThix thickens the mix to a brushable paste
PlatSil Hardener to vary the standard hardness of each grade Deadened PlatSil Gels can be made to look, feel and move like all types of living tissue. Unlike silicone fluid, PlatSil Deadenerâ€™s do not leach from the cured rubber, so bonding and use are far easier. Refer to TDS for exact potlife and demould time of the Platsil range.