Platsil Gel-00 Prosthetic grade addition-curing, two component silicone rubber that cures at room temperature.
Recommended for: Skins, Prosthetics, SFX, Props, Lifecasting, Tinted Parts
Potlife & Demould: Work time - 6 mins / Demould time - 30 mins
Hardness & Type: Shore 00-30 +/-2 Silicone Elastomer, 22000cps
PlatSil Gels are 1A:1B (by weight or volume) platinum silicones with a 5-6 minute working time. They cure in 30-60 minutes and can provide a wide range of hardness. Use PlatSil Gels as a mould rubber, for prosthetic appliances, and for life-casting.
- A range of hardness
- Add Deadener to create ultra-realistic prosthetic appliances
- Fast demould with 5-6 minute working times
- PlatSil 71R Retarder slows the cure
- PlatSil 71/73X Accelerator speeds the cure
- PlatThix thickens the mix to a brushable paste
PlatSil Hardener to vary the standard hardness of each grade Deadened PlatSil Gels can be made to look, feel and move like all types of living tissue. Unlike silicone fluid, PlatSil Deadener’s do not leach from the cured rubber, so bonding and use are far easier. Refer to TDS for exact potlife and demould time of the Platsil range.